If you are into modeling or a fashinista in Second Life, then you will be happy to know that Miss Virtual World 2014 Auditions have bee announced!
The event is ran by the Miss Virtual World Organization, which is a division of the Best of Second Life or BOSL for short. More details, including registration information and requirements can be found in the following press release:
ANNOUNCING MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2014 AUDITIONS!
The search for MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2014 starts today!
May 5 2013
Miss Virtual World Organization
“A beautiful woman uses her lips for Truth, her voice for Kindness, her ears for Compassion, her hands for Charity and her heart for Love. For those who do not like her, she uses Prayer.”
And that’s just the beginning…
She is also like no other.
She is extremely photogenic, possessing a look that is both beautiful and unique — she stands out from everyone else;
She is dedicated to her craft;
She possesses superb modeling skills and knows how to sell an outfit and captivate an audience.
Will YOU become our next MISS VIRTUAL WORLD?
THE ULTIMATE FEMALE MODELING COMPETITION BEGINS AUDITIONS NOW!
ANNOUNCING MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2014
HOW TO AUDITION:
1. Send your best FULL PERM 512 X 512 headshot to Frolic Mills AND Lexa Kronfeld labeled: MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2014 (your name) – Please don’t forget the title, the year nor your name, or we may never find the picture. Send the texture only, no folders nor note cards please.
2. Also, please send the same headshot to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Don’t forget to include your name. This image should not be bigger than 1024 x 1024 nor smaller than 512 x 512.
3. Join THE BEST OF SL Magazine Readers Group. All MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2014 announcements will be made in this group. Copy/Paste the link below in local chat, click it and join!
4. At the end of every month the judges will select those ladies, from the website, who they would like to see at a live audition. This means your face shot will be your first impression on the judges, so make it fabulous!
5. If you are called back for a live audition, prepare an outfit that you think will impress the judges. You will be judged on your walk, pose, styling and overall appearance.
6. If you get enough votes from the judges, you will be announced as an official MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2014 candidate.
7. If you were called back, BUT did not make it into the official candidate’s list, you may audition again at a later live audition without resubmitting a new picture.
8. If you were not called back at all for a live audition, you may re-enter a new headshot for the following month following steps 1 and 2 above.
9. Photoshop is allowed, but please keep photographs realistic so that it reflects how you actually look in Second Life.
10. Monthly auditions will be held from May till September. In October we will announce ALL the Official MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2014 Candidates.
11. The MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2014 Pageant will be held on Saturday, December 14th 2013 at 10:00 am SLT. Please be aware that all rehearsals and press presentations will be held on Saturdays or Sundays at around this time from October to December. If you cannot commit to this schedule, please don’t audition at all.
12. You must be a RL female and be able to conduct voice interviews.
13. If you don´t speak English, you may still audition, but you must provide a translator for yourself during interviews and rehearsals if you become an official finalist.
Please direct any questions to Carilynn OHare.
Let the search begin!
MVW Organization CEO